.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, November 13, 2004

 

still awake

I forgot to mention, I'm still awake. 30hrs awake isn't really that long for me, but it has been a while since I've really pushed at staying awake.

I find it harder to do now that I drive regularly. Something about a comfortable seat and the drone of the road, as well as the high speeds and safety of others makes me want to get at least 4 hours of sleep before throwing myself into a hurtling death missle. 30 hours awake only feels bad when I drive, and since I plan to continue to drive, I plan to sleep.

It'd be interesting to try to find a long weekend and some suitably geeky or bored friends to try to push past my personal best. And no, I'm not telling unless you do.

Comments:
No need for sleep!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home